Specialty Beauty Advisor
- Manahawkin, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Acknowledge and greet all guests; offer friendly, prompt, and courteous service. Build and maintain strong customer relationships. Interface with existing customer base, maintain active contact with a growing preferred customer list, and follow up with customer inquiries. Inform all guests of current promotions, events, and services within the store. Meet or exceed individual sales and client goals and support the goals of the team. Conduct make-up applications, skin care analysis and product demonstration with guests. Maintain positive relationships with the vendors through participation in required trainings and the execution of in store events and promotions. Communicate any merchandise needs to the general manager and brand representatives. Ensure that all merchandise, testers, and demonstration stations are maintaining and set to company standard. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience. 3-4 years of prestige product lines retail experience. Adhere to company dress code standards and maintain a professional appearance. Demonstrate significant competency in sales, products, and service. Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Cosmetics artistry experience is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a chain of beauty superstores in United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org