Specialist QA Investigations
- Columbus OH
What you'll be doing
- Conducts investigations on a typical events and documents accordingly. Conducts meetings to discuss findings and obtain resolution/commitments from customers. Works directly with peer customers to resolve issues. Recommends corrective actions as part of the atypical events investigation. Coaches and trains others on basic quality investigations for procedures and basic regulations. Makes recommendations with assistance of supervisor related to go decisions which impact production. Communicates clearly to peers, customers, and supervision. Standard operating procedures and documentation acts as a quality representative for company teams.
What your background should be
- 5-7 years of pharmaceutical experience or equivalent and minimum of 5 years production related experience. Competence in regulatory compliance and quality assurance. Must be legally authorized to work in the united states without restriction. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background. Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferably in a scientific field.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held, family owned pharmaceutical company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org