Specialist, Community Operations
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, and accuracy. Be the voice for community of users. Work directly with users to resolve their issues, identify user trends, identify bugs, and work with cross-functional partners to resolve issues. Use signals and insights to develop ideas for scalable solutions to support organization users. Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall support experience. Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems.
What your background should be
- Passion for directly helping people through support channels such as email. Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity. Excellent communication skills. A passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience. Prior experience with tools like SQL and Excel a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor’s degree and/or masters or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- A corporation and online social networking service provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com