Special Waste Analyst
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The special waste analyst works closely with internal and external customers to assure company facilities do not accept hazardous waste. Assures that company facilities do not accept waste that is defined as hazardous by federal, state or local regulations, is outside of the scope of the sites operating permit, or poses a threat to human health or the environment. Performs technical reviews of environmental data, including customer initiated generator waste profile sheets, analytical laboratory reports, and safety data sheets. Maintains current knowledge and tracks on federal, state and local regulations pertaining to hazardous and solid waste. Provides support to sales and operations personnel and customers. Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years experience working with environmental laboratory data. Experience with and knowledge of federal hazardous and solid waste regulations. Working knowledge of chemical compounds required, strong knowledge of chemistry. Ability to analyze environmental laboratory data and compare data to federal, state, and/or landfill solid waste permit acceptance standards. Knowledge of state and local special/industrial waste regulations preferred. Strong written and oral communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in science, engineering or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a waste management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org