Spare Parts Sales Senior Manager
- Savannah, GA
What you'll be doing
- Manage and direct activities of the OTC management team and monitor sales programs to ensure that established procedures are followed and assigned duties and plans are aligned with corporate goals and objectives. Initiate and coordinate with OTC leadership for purposes of executing yearly sales plan to meet budget goals set forth by senior leadership. Present the analyses of all new business opportunities as well as recommendations to the sales leadership team. Address customer complaints as required and provide follow-up to resolve customer issues and provide feedback to various company business units such as pricing, planning, procurement, finance, and technical operations on issues affecting profit goals, stocking strategies, sales initiatives, etc. Monitor parts sales programs and profit a loss metrics to meet overall department and corporate objectives. Coordinate travel planning and other sales activities with the director of parts sales and new business development. Oversee and mandate OTC yearly training requirements. Oversee CTC marketing effort to enhance branding.
What your background should be
- Eight years of aftermarket aircraft material and parts experience. Five years of supervisory experience. Must have aircraft parts sales experience and knowledge. Demonstrated sales and customer relation skills are required. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to provide guidance and leadership of employees and to be able to effectively communicate with customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, sales/marketing, finance, or related curriculum or an equivalent combination of education.
Who is the client company
- This company designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services business jet aircraft.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com