- Henrico, VA
What you'll be doing
- Humanizes instruction by planning a program of study that meets the individual needs of students. Secures and prepares instructional materials in advance and shows written evidence of preparation. Plans purposeful assignments for student teachers, aides, and substitute teachers. Assists in the evaluation, selection, and requisition of books, equipment, audio-visuals, and other supplementary materials. Demonstrates a knowledge of subject matter. Diagnoses and develops plans for the learning problems of students appropriate to the level of achievement. Implements all curriculum programs adopted system wide in a positive and efficient manner. Participates in curriculum development appropriate to assignment. Establishes clear objectives for all learning experiences and communicates these objectives to students. Makes use of a variety of resources, materials, and methods in an effort to improve the effectiveness of instruction. Evaluates pupil accomplishments on a regular basis. Exhibits interest in what is being taught and in the needs of the student. Takes all necessary precautions to protect and to maintain facilities, equipment, and materials. Promptly and accurately handles routine matters involving reports, records, and moneys. Confers with colleagues, students, and or parents on a regular basis.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have a valid teaching license with an endorsement in Spanish. Speaks clearly using fluent and appropriate language in well-modulated tones. Maintains a disciplined atmosphere appropriate to the teaching environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in physics.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org