Spa Nail Technician
- Garden City, NY
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a spa nail technician. The ideal candidate will deliver exceptional customer service by greeting customers and completing their transactions. The incumbent will be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products. S/he will suggest additional items to customers, as appropriate. Assist with new employee training by positively reinforcing successful performance and offering assistance as needed. Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as seating customers, answering telephones, stock work, cleanup and documentation.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of experience in food service/hospitality desired. Customer service focused and solution oriented. Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers. Strong math and written communication skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American upscale fashion retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org