- Lexington, KY
What you'll be doing
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the clinic. Assist franchise owner in setting and achieving all membership and retail sales goals and profitability. Manage sales associates and massage therapy and esthetician staff. Train, monitor and coach performance of sales associates. Responsible for establishing and monitoring staff and therapist work schedules. Responsible for all human resource functions for clinic staff and therapists including interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating performance, scheduling work, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns or disputes, disciplining and terminating and related record keeping. Assist in providing excellent service to members or guests. Maintain professional, clean and safe clinic environment for employees and members or guests. Responsible for generating sales reports. Ensure employee work time is properly recorded and payroll is processed in a timely manner. Make bank deposits. Maintain inventory and order supplies. Coordinate with franchise owner and implement marketing efforts. Participate with regional developer on OSR evaluation monthly. Review CBR with franchise owner monthly. Review snapshot summary monthly and assesses progress. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Management, marketing and sales experience in service or retail industry. Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate. Ability to effectively interact with and communicate expectations to staff. Able to communicate up-line information to franchise owners and regional developers. Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports. Excellent trainer and motivator. Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position. Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the operation of the business, including the massage therapy and esthetician services. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with guests, members, staff, regional developers, franchise owners and vendors. Must be able to use office equipment including telephones, computers, fax and copier machines. Must be customer service oriented. Must communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, staff, regional developers and franchise owners.
Required Schooling / Training
- College education preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org