- Knoxville, TN
What you'll be doing
- The sous chef will assist the executive chef in all aspects of the main, grill, and banquet kitchens (i.e., ordering, scheduling, sanitation, maintenance, employee development, performance reviews). Responsible for proper preparation, excellence of product, profit and labor cost. Organize and help in the service of all activities concerning a la carte, employee meals and private dining rooms. Responsible for the quality and the variety of all food being served on the shift. To hire, train, supervise, and/or terminate employees when needed. To enhance the overall knowledge and team spirit of the kitchen staff. Carry out the sanitation needs of the kitchen utilizing the standards set up by the executive chef. Implement all cleaning schedules and duties set up by the executive chef.
What your background should be
- Three years of experience in luxury setting, high end, high volume. Two years of experience in supervisory position required. Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with members, employee partners and guests bilingual (English, Spanish) communication ability preferred. Possess a passion for exceeding member expectations and a commitment to excellence resulting in high quality member and guest service.
Required Schooling / Training
- Culinary school graduate preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world leaders in private club.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org