- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Ensures all products and purchases meet companies sustainability guidelines. Adherences to proper uniform standards following the employee handbook and established account guidelines. Oversees that all executive chef menus, programs, concepts, challenges and tasks are carried out in a time effective manner. Ensures that high quality food items are creatively well prepared and presented in a cost effective manner. Learns follows and leads in all companies corporate initiatives including circle of responsibility, low carbon diet and farm to fork programs. Prepares a well balanced menu that meets the cultural and dietary needs of the guests and students. Meets and exceeds the expectations of the customer and client perceived value. Ensures that all products and ingredients that are used are purchased following companies purchasing standards and sustainability commitments. Works with management team to ensure that all display, catering and culinary set up meet specific account standards. Makes sure all kitchen waste is disposed of properly in the most sustainable manner as supported by the client.
What your background should be
- Two years of culinary experience. High volume production and catering experience is essential. Knowledge of cost controls. Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company.
Required Schooling / Training
- Culinary degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a world-leading food and support services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com