Sourcing Program Manager
- Rosemead, CA
What you'll be doing
- Develop, manage and implement a strategy to incorporate LinkedIn, diversity recruiting, social media and direct employers (may include other resources) to meet the organizations talent needs. Lead business intelligence, professional organizations, branding initiatives and technology to attract and hire the best talent. Develop and implement analytics to measure the sourcing resources performance and identify areas of improvement. Manage internal and external relationships to augment search capabilities with a focus on delivery of qualified candidates in a timely fashion. Manage the relationships with the established and new sourcing resources. Seek creative solutions for sourcing candidates and building talent communities. Promote the company safety culture to ensure a safe work environment.
What your background should be
- Must have at least seven (7) or more years of experience in organizational programs. Must have the ability to consistently and positively contribute in a changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently. Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a safety conscious work environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources, management, organizational behavior.
Who is the client company
- This is a primary electricity supply company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com