Source Implementation Consultant (Bilingual)
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for consulting with clients to deliver a comprehensive company solution. Responsible for guiding and driving the client towards the best solution for their business needs. Share knowledge and expertise to help lead specialists and other consultants. Interpret issues and find creative solutions to help the business with their long terms needs. Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes. Partner with client by understanding their business and thus the needs of their business. Incorporate new processes, tool and approaches when recommending an company solution. Understand client business issues and concerns. Implement a solution that will help address client concerns and needs. Build long term relationship and trust. Interact/collaborate with company associates in sales and service. Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timelines, and issues as they arise.
What your background should be
- At least 1 year of experience working in a client service/customer service environment. Bilingual proficiency with Spanish and English is strongly preferred. Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands. Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks. Strong client relationship skills must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards. Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level. Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills. Ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations. Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems. Excellent analytical and time management skills. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Must be proficient using Microsoft office.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com