- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Identifying, qualifying and driving to closure enterprise IT, security solutions and cloud computing services to CIO and other C-level decision makers. Developing and executing on focused sales strategies across many vertical markets. Involvement ranges from proposal development, developing SOWs through to the activity associated with managing the contract process to closure of the deal. Leveraging all solutions and resources to exceed customer value expectations. Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained by ensuring all projects are delivered with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism. Continually assess opportunities for additional business with new and existing customers. Develop and execute on business plans with the VzB account team. Engage internal resources early and often as determined based on the account. Maintain sales discipline and leverage a well thought out opportunity and territory management plan to allow for rapid develop of assigned territory resulting in revenue contribution and sales opportunities that move through the process quickly.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in a related discipline. Must include experience in closing multi-million dollar managed services, professional services and outsourcing deals. Must show demonstrable experience in developing C-level relationships and business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis. Must show experience in developing C-level account targeting strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers across a broad spectrum of solutions.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree or Master degree
Who is the client company
- Concern about wireless technology and telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com