Solution Specialist EDI B2B
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Reports to head of application services. Assists in the creation and execution of EDI/E2B strategy. Provides direction, support, and mentoring to third party service provider for all SI and Axway related tasks. Acts as liaison and point of escalation between third party service provider and business partners. Provides technical application support and knowledge for key EDI/B2B projects interfaces with key vendors providing IT solutions and/or support. Acts as IT system technical resource for identified systems/applications. Works directly with applicable software vendors and has a working understanding of vendor application roadmap and support escalation processes. Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes. Influences others in solution design and support of the business. Proactively identifies and resolves technical challenges to deliver consistent quality services to the business. Executes enhancements to one or more solutions based on approved requests. Ensures that solutions are designed, developed and maintained in support of the business. Ensure documentation according to company QMS standards, policies and procedures. Establishes relationships with vendors, contractors and employees in support of projects and ongoing operations. Understands and applies SDLC and ITIL standards to project work. Analyzes and makes recommendations from vendor proposal responses and vendor evaluations.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-7 years of equivalent or relevant experience. Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to write and speak in the English language. Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment. Technical knowledge of sterling integrator 5.2 running in windows/SQL environment. Four years of recent hands on experience in BP development, mapping, and configuration of adapters, web services, and as2. Experienced software or solution developer with demonstrated success working on pharmaceutical laboratory and/or business systems. Familiarity with regulated systems general level of understanding of computer systems validation technical knowledge of sterling file gateway. Two years of recent hands on experience designing and implementing framework to support as 2, FTPS, and SFTP protocols. Experience supporting global business functions, supporting large, complex and/or global applications and implementing global and/or large applications. Experience with formal sdlc methodology and systems validation processes. Previous experience with application outsourcing and/or vendor management configuration and support. Previous experience in IT support of finance & sales.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or high school degree.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Japan and Asia.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com