- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Reports to head of application services. Assists in the creation and execution of EDI or E2B strategy. Provides direction, support and mentoring to third party service provider for all SI and client related tasks. Acts as liaison and point of escalation between third party service provider and business partners. Provides technical application support and knowledge for key EDI or B2B projects. Interfaces with key vendors providing IT solutions or support. Acts as IT system technical resource for identified systems or applications. Works directly with applicable software vendors and has a working understanding of vendor application roadmap and support escalation processes. Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes. Influences others in solution design and support of the business. Provides analysis, design and configuration of solutions according to company standards; gains working knowledge of customers business function. Proactively identifies and resolves technical challenges to deliver consistent quality services to the business. Executes enhancements to one or more solutions based on approved requests. Ensures that solutions are designed, developed and maintained in support of the business. Ensures documentation according to companies QMS standards, policies and procedures. Establishes relationships with vendors, contractors and employees in support of projects and ongoing operations. Understands and applies SDLC and ITIL standards to project work. Analyzes and makes recommendations from vendor proposal responses and vendor evaluations. Maintains up-to-date expertise in the solution area assigned and the business areas supported and continuously enhances own skills.
What your background should be
- 3-7 years relevant experience. Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to write and speak in the English language. Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment. Technical knowledge of Sterling Integrator 5.2 running in Windows or SQL environment. Four years of recent hands on experience in BP development, mapping and configuration of adapters, web services and AS2. Experienced software or solution developer with demonstrated success working on pharmaceutical laboratory or business systems. Two years of recent hands on experience designing and implementing framework to support AS2, FTPS and SFTP protocols. Experience supporting global business functions, supporting large, complex or global applications and implementing global or large applications. Experience with formal SDLC methodology and systems validation processes.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the largest pharmaceutical company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com