Software Quality Assurance Lead
- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Execute an organizational test strategy including the management of human and technical resources, schedules, quality controls, reporting, test automation and all levels of communication. Develop and nurture key relationships with all critical stakeholders and partners to facilitate effective communication, manage expectations and deliver results. Maintain software consistency throughout software development life cycle (SDLC), to include the horizon, concept assessment, design and activation planning, delivery, and closure phases through quality checkpoints and testing. Develop, manage, report and use quality assurance metrics to identify areas for performance improvement. Manage and respond to SQA issues with related groups such as development, database, integration, and customer support. Anticipate program testing and release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7 or more years of progressive experience in the job or as a software developer or software quality assurance analyst. Experience with HP application life cycle manager (quality center), HP Quick Test Pro, IBM i/iOS, team foundation server, SharePoint. Advanced knowledge in MS Office like Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering.
Who is the client company
- Concern about diversified financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com