Software Engineer/Program Analyst
- Hanover, MD
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for testing the integration of new rpms into the overall application. Identifying and characterizing test data to test multiple components via end-to-end testing. Develop test plans and automated test scripts. Perform unit, integration and regression testing. Participate in design and code reviews. Develop release documentation. Verify the format of input and output, and the flow of data from front end sources to back end destinations. Design and develop software capabilities using shell script, java and/or C++.
What your background should be
- Seven to nine years of related experience. Must have 5+ years of experience using configuration management and build tools (Maven and Jenkins). Must have 5+ years of experience with Java software development. Must have 5+ years of experience with C++ software development. Must have 3+ years of experience with LINUX including writing in various scripting languages. Must have experience with JavaEE and REST technologies. Must have experience in an agile software development environment. Must have excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills. Experience with MadForge. Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and existing software applications. Experience with hardware device driver integration.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree (in engineering, computer science or related field) or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions nationwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com