Software Engineer (Embedded Linux, C/C++)
- Bothell, WA
What you'll be doing
- Designing, coding, and developing software using embedded LINUX, C, and C++. Participating in developing design specifications with sales & marketing, other cross-functional teams. Coordinating work, as necessary, with external consulting firms/design vendors to complete project tasks. This work includes, but not limited to, creating SOW, writing design specifications, creating test plans/procedures etc. for the work to be done via external vendor. Acting as part of the development team to design the software to meet the required feature set. Assisting with the design verification and validation to ensure that the completed design meets the requirements. Participating in regular project review meetings with development personnel to review technical issues. Supporting production, servicing, testing, and sales in all phases of product development including post-engineering support.
What your background should be
- 4-6+ years of software engineering. 2+ years of recent C/C++ expertise in an embedded Linux environment. Ideally have experience with designing and developing medical devices under FDA standards.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent degree highly preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org