- Huntsville, AL
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person will be responsible for requirements support, software design, data modeling and development of new functionality in Java and C++. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing quality products for User Interface. The candidate must be familiar with the software development lifecycle. Additionally, the applicant must understand and be capable of following CMMI Level 5 practices. Perform all other duties that are assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Active secret secuirty clearance required. Recent hands-on development experience with OpenGL (3.0 or later), OpenGL Shader Language (1.50 or later), JAVA, JOGL, NASA Worldwind, and OSGi required. Ability to support workload management across the team is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math required, master's degree in computer science, engineering, math or PHD in computer science, engineering, math or related technical degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com