- Aberdeen, MD
What you'll be doing
- Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis. Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Involvement in business development includes briefing customers on company capabilities. Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system. Formulates and designs software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design. Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation. Consults with customers concerning maintenance of software system. Provides support for the acquisition, installation, maintenance and operations of computer systems hardware, software and networks within assigned customer work stations and facilities.
What your background should be
- Nine years of related experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- A multinational professional services and information technology provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org