Software Client Leader (SCL)
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- This software client leader (scl) will have responsibility for the software client relationship with insurance and financial services in Orange County, California. The scl will lead their extended software team and act as the focal point to the client, with responsibility for selling the entire software portfolio to this client base. The scl will also own and lead all strategic sales transactions in the territory. The position will entail building and managing key relationships, understanding the client organization and culture, and developing strategic plans to address both IT and line-of-business organizations. The software client leader will maintain a thorough understanding of the client industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry. The responsible individual will lead the development of the overall account plan and has primary responsibility for identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions involving multiple brands and elements.
What your background should be
- At least 2 years of experience in complex software solution sales is required. Applicant having a demonstrated level of business acumen as it applies to the client business is essential. Applicant is asked to be skilled in consultative selling, with a demonstrated understanding of the client needs and organizational capabilities. Attention to detail and demonstrated knowledge of existing processes/systems is critical.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org