- Brockport, NY
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent subscribe to and promote organizational mission and values; as well as functions as an active retail division team member to achieve agency and department goals. Directly supervise store team member, volunteer and community service personnel in assigned operation in accordance with the organization policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include providing input for hiring and training new employee; planning, assigning and directing work; providing input for annual performance appraisal; rewarding and disciplining employee in coordination with store manager; addressing complaint and resolving problems as it relates to assigned operation. Perform other task as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of retail experience with at least six months supervisory experience or equivalent combination of experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Excellent verbal and written communication skill is required. Strong interpersonal skill is desired. Excellent customer service skills are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is concern about doing well for community.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org