Soft Lines Manager
- Rockford, IL
What you'll be doing
- As a soft lines manager the successful candidate will be responsible for achieving company objectives in sales performance, profit contribution and profit and loss control by overseeing the operational aspects of the soft lines area of the store. The essential functions of this position include: developing schedules for the apparel and footwear departments and monitoring payroll on a daily basis to ensure payroll plans are met; managing the sales performance of the apparel and footwear departments to meet sales and margin goals; upholding company standards for merchandise presentation; participating in the recruiting, interviewing and hiring for hourly and salaried associates in the soft lines area, issuing appropriate counseling and disciplinary action to those associates who fail to meet company performance standards; ensuring compliance to all guidelines involved with safety, loss prevention and cash handling procedures.
What your background should be
- The applicant requires to have excellent customer service skills and interpersonal/communication skills, strong problem solving ability and analytical skills and good attention to detail. The applicant should have the ability to meet federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions. Proficiency in MS Office is expected. 3- 5 years of retail or related management experience is desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company offers a wide selection of sports gear, equipment, apparel and footwear.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com