Social Worker, Manager
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, orientation and performance evaluation for social work staff. Plan, develop, implement and assist in managing a program of clinical social work activities for multiple clinical service inpatient service lines. Coordinate and provide adequate staffing and coverage for clinical oncology. Coordinate and provide adequate staffing and coverage for clinical oncology social work needs for multiple clinical service lines. Insure all units are properly covered on a day-to day basis. Provide oversight of case assignments, productivity standards and measurement for social work. Develop and monitor roles and expectations of the social workers, nurses and resource specialists to support the integrity of the respective practice or disciplines. Provide clinical supervision to staff and student supervisors. Organize activities with other departments/units to ensure efficient coordination of services.
What your background should be
- A ten years experience in responsible positions within oncology. Must be social work including a minimum of four years in a leadership position. Ability to manage and provide leadership to an interdisciplinary group. Knowledge base of oncology psychosocial care, case management, social work, community resources and related regulations. Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities. Sound analytical and quantitative skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred/cultural competency required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in social work from an accredited program.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com