Social Worker, Hospice
- Barrington, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provides medically necessary social work intervention in accordance with physicians orders. Assesses patient's psychosocial needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies interventions to meet the established patient goals. Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient. Facilitates patient referrals to community agencies when appropriate. Provides financial counseling when necessary to achieve the treatment goals established by the multidisciplinary. Assists patient/family/caregivers in planning for present and future psychosocial needs as related to the patient's current status and prognosis including terminal illness.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year of social work experience in a health care environment in the last two years preferred. Current health certificate (if applicable).Current PPD or Chest X-ray.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master of social work degree from a school of social work accredited by the council on social work education preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concerns with healthcare staffing, non-medical care and homecare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org