- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Medical social service will be provided by a qualified social worker under the direction of a physician. The social worker is a member of the core Interdisciplinary group and work under the direction of the medical director or team physician. The social worker service will be provided in accordance with the hospice plan of care. Because social worker service must be provided under the direction of a physician, physician approval of the plan of care will satisfy the intent of this requirement. Medical social service will be made available on a 24 hour basis to the extent necessary to meet the need of patient/family that will reasonable and necessary for the palliation and management of the terminal illness and its related condition.
What your background should be
- Social worker license issued by the board of social workers required. Must have own reliable transportation, a valid driving license and proof of adequate automobile insurance.
Required Schooling / Training
- MSW degree from school of social work accredited by the council of social work education
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com