- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- The social worker is responsible for providing medical related social services to patients and families. These services include psychosocial and discharge needs assessments, planning and intervention. In this position an incumbent will communicate effectively with patients, families, co-workers and community agencies. Assess psychosocial functioning and social work needs for patients, families or their support system. Develop a plan of care to meet psychosocial, social work and discharge needs. Maintain knowledge of patients insurance requirements for admission, continued stay and on going care needs.
What your background should be
- Licensed social work associate, advanced (LSWAA) or licensed social work associate, independent clinical (LSWAIC), clinical experience preferred. Licensed independent clinical social worker (LICSW) or licensed advanced social worker (LASW) with the Washington state department of health.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master's degree in social work.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest nonprofit health provider companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org