Social Media Intern
- Santa Clara, CA
What you'll be doing
- The social media intern is responsible to develop new social media promotional ideas and create campaigns, social media posts, contests and trivia for company social media channels. The ideal person will maintain the global social media editorial calendar for sharing interesting, timely content on all company owned platforms. The successful person will assist with publishing content to all of company social media channels such as twitter, facebook, linkedIn, google+, youtube, instagram and others. May assist with monitoring the brand and relevant conversations online to engage with influencers and assess and mitigate brand risk. S/he is accountable to analyze and report on digital and social media success metrics. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The incumbent should have experience in related field. Candidate must have strong copywriting skills; passionate about social media; detail oriented and tech savvy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or master degree in communications, marketing, journalism, english, interactive media, or information technology.
Who is the client company
- An American multinational technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org