SOC Security Analyst
- Providence, RI
What you'll be doing
- The applicant will be responsible for performing highly detail-oriented work that involves performing security threat analysis of various malware and web attacks, scheduling IDS signature platform updates and working with clients to remediate security related issues based on operational needs. Perform accurate and precise real-time analysis and correlation of logs/alerts from a multitude of client devices with a focus on the determination of whether said events constitute security incidents. Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to client resources or appropriate internal teams for additional assistance. Manage all customer situations in a professional manner with emphasis on customer satisfaction. Handle clients requests and questions received via phone, e-mail, or an internal ticketing system in a timely and detail-oriented fashion in order to resolve a multitude of information security related situations. Interact with, configure, and troubleshoot network intrusion detection devices and other security systems via proprietary and commercial consoles, both local and remote.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a network intrusion analyst. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail and great organizational skills. Excellent problem solving skills that would allow for the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues. Customer-oriented with a strong interest in client satisfaction. The ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering.
Who is the client company
- Concerns with computer hardware, computer software, IT consulting and IT services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org