Smashbox Counter Manager
- The Woodlands, TX
What you'll be doing
- Set and achieve personal and company sales goals while supporting the goals of the team. Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner. Initiate service consultations by asking open-ended questions to learn the customer's preferences and confident feedback to customers regarding products. Build lasting relationships and grow sales through exceptional service by contacting customers to follow up on purchases, suggest new products and invite them to upcoming events. Identify future opportunities to grow them. Build and maintain strong vendor relationships to maintain product knowledge in each. Identify key focuses and products. Consistently seek trends and product knowledge and reinforce proper application techniques to act as an expert for the customer. Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of beauty industry experience required. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong organizational and follow-through skills. High level of ownership, accountability and initiative. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Who is the client company
- This is an American upscale fashion retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org