Sitter-Clinical Staffing Resources
- Altamonte Springs, FL
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrate through behaviour the company core values of integrity, compassion, balance, excellence, stewardship and teamwork as outlined in the organizations. Performance excellence program assists in the delivery of patient care as a team member by performing patient care tasks under the direction of a registered nurse. Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all procedures in accordance with department policy. Participate in obtaining a nursing history. Report abnormalities to RN. Assist in identifying needs and developing or modifying plan of care. Perform treatments according to policy and procedure. Provide patient care appropriate to age, mobility, acuity and culture. Function appropriately in clinical emergencies. Participate in practice changes as a result of performance improvement activities. Demonstrate accurate documentation and monitoring of activities as needed. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department. Follow CDC isolation guidelines, demonstrates appropriate use of PPE, performs hand washing according to policy and enforces safety regulations. Exhibits desire to learn and upgrade nursing skills. Perform other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department or unit. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department. Exhibits desire to learn, teach, mentor and advance nursing skills.
What your background should be
- Basic life support nursing assistant training licensure, certification or registration required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate (preferred).
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org