Site Services Coordinator
- Mason, OH
What you'll be doing
- Perform inventory management related function such as monitor slow move and dead stock, conduct cycle counting and yearly inventory and report etc. Increase client companies revenue by control customer spend, provide daily customer service function and interface with the customer relative to inventory management. Perform purchasing function such as provide level 2 and 3 ESS support, manage quote, document control, fill and record maintenance, sort and monitor reclaimed and recyclable material, resolve open invoice/pricing and forecasting etc. Responsible for all customer service related function including but not limited to: order entry, report, basic cross reference and product conversion to client companies brand or best buy product, maintain metric and cost avoidance etc. Perform shipping coordination activity such as shipping customer material (including hazardous material), answer customer call, handle routine issue, operate a hand jack and forklift, enter relevant shipping information into the customer computer system and maintain inspection on safety station and equipment. Responsible for handle hazardous material and prepare shipping documentation and package requirement. Interface directly with customer POC, purchase director, facility director and plant manager etc. Responsible for manage consigned, non consigned, customer owned and 3rd party inventory onsite at the customer location. Utilize client companies and basic customer computer system. Meet goal and objective: revenue, safety, performance and quality. Create program for enhanced service efficiency.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years experience in material handling/inventory replenishment or customer service. Spill containment training, IATA, DOT, IMDG and OSHA right to know a plus. Valid driving license and transportation. Forklift certification a plus. Conform to all customer requirements for background checks, health and safety issues, security clearances and medical checkups. Knowledge of information access and system ESS; intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel. Solid understanding and experience in either shipping, inventory or purchasing. Excellent customer service skills; displays a professional can do attitude. High regard for safety, quality and adherence to protocols, policies and procedures. Ability to self manage and self motivate; forward thinking. Ability to communicate effectively with both the customer and internal contacts. Must be able to lift 50lbs minimum. May be required to travel.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company involved in the distribution of research laboratory products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org