Site Operations Supervisor
- Bronx, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for hiring, training and scheduling the staff needed to fulfill O&M contractual obligations. Responsible for programming and monitoring alarm responses and mechanical operations. Contract may specify responsibilities for HVAC, mechanical, fire, security systems, etc. Communicates with client and other facility occupants to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance company opportunity to secure contract extras. Maintains and updates all assigned systems. Develops and implements an employee training and development plan. Provides regular management reports as requested by the O&M team and the client. May be required to be on call 24/7 to provide telephone assistance as well as emergency response to the facility. Ensures compliance to all city, state, and federal license and certification requirements. Maintains and submits all records and documents to proper authorities. Reviews all work and assures performance in accordance with established safety procedures. Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards. Performs other duties as required.
What your background should be
- Three years of facility management or building operations experience required. Demonstrated leadership abilities and organizational skills. Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills. Able to deal with customers and others at all levels.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mechanical or industrial engineering services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com