- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for regional issue to include management strategy, client relation, team building and other key contractual strategy. Ensure that all facility within the region operate and maintain in a cost effective and safe condition in accordance with the approved budget and the customer requirement to fulfill O&M contractual obligation. Interface with the customer regional management regarding direction of financial, contract and customer strategy for the facility. Review and approve all expenditure for tool, equipment, supply, material and additional contract requirement. May assist with preparation of facility budget. Communicate operating philosophy, objective and expectation to operations manager in a continuing effort to build the site team. Manage, direct and schedule day to day and long range activity for assigned property and ensure that all program and procedure of the O&M staff are being properly implemented. Manage and supervise facility personnel including hiring, promotion, recognition, discipline and performance management. Plan, direct and monitor the performance objective of operation and maintenance personnel. Establish process performance metric; track, analyze and report performance in term of quality, safety, cost and customer satisfaction. Take corrective action to bring about required change and ensure contract requirement have been executed at a level above the specified standard. Resolve problem or conflict and maintain open communication with the client including providing regular written and oral report to ensure satisfaction. Manage contractor specification, problem or issue, performance and administration. Recommend solution and implement appropriate corrective action for major or complex maintenance issue. Provide the technical and management direction for all facility management service and utilize all company resource (i.e. branch, procurement, etc.) to reduce cost and increase satisfaction. May assist in the acceptance phase of commissioning construction project. Comply with all company policy and procedure and adhere to company standard. Perform other duties as required.
What your background should be
- Six years minimum experience. Seven years of facility management or building operations experience required. Powerhouse experience required. Five years of supervisory experience in management, budgeting, vendor management, operations and maintenance required. Must be available 24/7 for onsite operation emergencies. Pharmaceutical background preferred. GMP experience preferred. Lean experience preferred. Continuous improvement experience preferred. Demonstrated leadership abilities and organizational skills. Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills. Able to train and develop direct report supervisors and managers. Able to deal with customers and others at all levels. Must be a team player, committed to working in a quality environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- University degree; preferred degree of electrical or mechanical engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org