- Memphis, TN
What you'll be doing
- Oversight of the project controls function through the planning staff, scheduler, and cost person. Capable to review work scopes to ensure compliance with design specifications, is completed on schedule, adheres to budget, meets accounting requirements and is built to quality standards. Understands the steps to take to manage all aspects of the project cycle including, safety, incident and injury management and reporting, leadership, goal setting, employee development, managing project risk, communications to acts as the primary client contact at the site level for all project field activities. Responsible for craft labor relations using the GPPMA national union labor contract. Oversight of the company safety program through the safety manager. Capable of producing and maintaining a highly productive work force. Follow company corporate process and standards, has knowledge of maintenance excellence processes and practices, develops and follows the formal execution plan using strong knowledge in scheduling and cost management tools, ensuring the company financial cash flow process is managed, with the highest quality product turned over to the client.
What your background should be
- Must have 10 years of specific union building trades direct hire craft construction and maintenance, or TAR shutdown experience. Advanced knowledge of cost and schedule principles and tools. Advanced skills in MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a construction related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Corporation was an engineering, design, and construction firm and a U.S. federal government contractor.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org