Site Business Partner
- Deerfield, IL
What you'll be doing
- Reports to IT regional business partner North America. Builds effective partnerships with assigned business groups/executives within North American region. Be able to manage/maintain business systems if needed. Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships with IT leaders across the global IS/IT organization. Communicates to the business and the global IT strategy for projects and operational plans that impact their site. Provides input to area IT budget and monitors local expenses. Develops, manages and maintains organizational structure within the group. Contributes analytical input to help define organizational structure within cost center and/or department. Communicates issues and successes up and down the group.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience is required. Relationship management and the ability to influence skills and engage colleagues with different backgrounds and areas of expertise. Ability to set priorities, align stakeholder expectations, and develop and execute an associated plan of action. Project management experience. Good command of the English language. Ability to speak the local language(s). Experience with application management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest pharmaceutical company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org