- Bethlehem, PA
What you'll be doing
- The simulation technician is responsible for assisting the simulation director with maintaining and operating mannequin-based simulators, task trainers and standardized patient program. Activity includes setting up, operating and basic maintenance of the equipment within the simulation center. The simulation technician will assist the simulation director and staff with scheduling of simulation equipment and standardized patients. The simulation technician will assist in the training of standardized patients and fill in as a standardized patient as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in simulation or education training. Clinical background preferred but not essential. Knowledge of various simulation teaching concepts is desired. Standardized patient experience is desired. Must be able to sit for at least 4 hours at a time. Must be able to stand for up to 5 hours per day. Must be able to walk 3 hours per day. Must be able to hear as it relates to normal conversation. Must be able to see as it relates to general and near vision.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred
Who is the client company
- This is a non profit, regional health network providing care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com