Simulation Project Analyst
- West Mifflin, PA
What you'll be doing
- The simulator development and Integration group is leading the way in the development of advanced simulation training systems used in the naval nuclear propulsion program (NNPP). The organization continues to expand as the demand for high fidelity, reliable, and cost effective training solutions grows. Currently there are opportunities for qualified and motivated project personnel to be involved in the numerous simulation projects which will be developed and delivered over the next decade. The organization is in need of versatile personnel that are comfortable working in a fast paced, cutting edge field in both individual and team roles. The successful candidate will be responsible for various stages of projects, from initial planning and development to final delivery. As the business area grows over the next several years to develop and deliver dozens of new simulation systems, strong project management will be a key facet of success. Specific duties and responsibilities for this role include establishing, maintaining, and updating: trainer requirement; project infrastructure; resource profiles and expenditures; risks, project reports and communications; and project metrics.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience. Candidate must have prior experience as an NNPP plant operator. Preferred skills experience with MS Project and Access; simulator design and/or operations. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills are highly desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree from an accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- The one of the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com