- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Stay informed about courtesy van delivery schedule. Arrive at a customer's location at scheduled time. Safely transport customers to the dealership, work, home or other desired location in a timely manner. Report in as often as requested by cellular phone to check for schedule changes or additional stops. Assist customers with special needs as arise. Represent the company in a positive manner with clean uniform and positive attitude. Maintain vehicle by keeping it gassed, clean and functioning properly. Support service operation by stepping up to help as requested by management.
What your background should be
- Valid driving license. Clean driving record. Work efficiently for maximum daily delivery of customers, parts, documents.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree or bachelor's degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about automotive sales and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com