- Greenville, WI
What you'll be doing
- The client company is a currently looking for shuttle driver (cdl). The candidate will drive uniforms and floor mats from a processing plant to a branch location. The successful candidate is responsible to accurately transport soiled products to the processing plant and take clean products back to the branch location every day. This position is also responsible to unload soiled items from the shuttle and reload clean product before driving back to the branch location, which results in repeated stretching, bending and lifting to transport the products. The incumbent will perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- This position requires commercial driving license (cdl). Previous truck driving experience is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides specialized services to businesses of all types, primarily throughout North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com