- Oceanside, CA
What you'll be doing
- Timely delivery or staging of raw materials and work in process to production work centers. Manage daily inventory including issues, charge and return to stock transactions. Complete daily reconciliation of material usage worksheets and physical material counts in accordance with planning department templates. Proactively maintain proper labeling of process and finish goods, kanbans and racks including other inventory storage areas as needed. Perform regular cycle count of raw materials as required. Assist with all shipping, receiving and core material handling tasks thru regular cross training. Support company initiatives and maintain 5S standards. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite preferred, (Word, Excel, Outlook ) achieving basic skills in MS Excel will be required during training. Excellent basic math skills required. Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels and departments of the facility preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions for a variety of industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org