- Salt Lake City, UT
What you'll be doing
- Perform all work functions according to written standard operating procedures (SOP's). Physically move or direct movement of product into and out of designated product staging locations. Pull and pack customer orders, generate pack slips, move clean carts, shelve product, move skids of disposable product. Make sure all customer orders are completed to fulfillment. Notify management or designee of any product shortages. Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Assist warehouse/distribution supervisor in associated duties of the department. Participate in physical inventory as directed, including cycle counts. Maintain accurate counts of inventory/shipping records. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6 months of shipping experience in a distribution center preferred. Experience with computers preferred. Attentive and able to concentrate. Able to follow directions and procedures accurately. Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks. Good oral and written communication skills, including legible handwriting. Ability to be a team player and work flexible hours/schedule if required. Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and coworkers. Ability to read and understand applicable standard operating procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global company it provides specialist outsourced services to the healthcare and related markets around the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com