Shift Packing & Shipping Clerk
- Overland Park, KS
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for accurate prescription shipment and provide a high level of quality while maximize productivity. Pack filled prescription (cold pack, box pack, vial pack). Replenish shelve and automated dispensing machine. Operate automated machinery. Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence and quality standard while maintain a good attendance record. Move box from station to conveyor belt (may include lifting up to 50 lbs). Frequent and lengthy period of work on your feet. Use of hand/finger across keyboard or mouse to operate automated machinery and handling other object.
What your background should be
- Some experience using office machines. Familiarity with computer and windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system application. Authorization to work in the United States. Available to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required according to the needs of the business. Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive. Continued employment is contingent upon successful pharmacy technician licensing and registration.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org