Shift Leader Trainee
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service leadership for designated shift and team of employees. Assists in training and coaching employees, helping ensure store positions are staffed to appropriately handle customer service needs. Oversees the point of sale when a customer completes a purchase. Fosters an environment focused on customer service and satisfaction. Helps to ensure that employees follow all company policies and are in compliance with federal, state and local laws. Works in tandem with shift leaders or co-manager to ensure leadership is available to customers and employees at all times. Provides needed assistance in all aspects of store and food operations and holds a key leadership role when the store manager, co-manager or shift leader is not on duty. Adheres to and trains employees to follow proper money handling policies and procedures. Helps ensure all merchandising and marketing programs are executed properly.
What your background should be
- Retail experience is preferred. Completion of required training program. Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues. Good understanding of intra-department functions and store operations. Ability to work as a member of a team. Ability to perform repeated bending, standing and reaching.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American petroleum refining company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com