Shift Leader Trainee
- Charleston, WV
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service leadership with the store manager, for employees working in that location. Monitors store activities to ensure that transactions are taking place in the proper manner. Handles escalated customer concerns and emergencies in absence of the store manager. Seeks appropriate resolution for the situation while observing company guidelines and ensuring customer satisfaction. Trains, schedules and coaches employees to ensure store is staffed to appropriately handle customer service needs. Ensures customer service is a priority by scheduling staff consistent with customer activity. Helps ensure that employees follow all company policies as detailed in the operations manual and in compliance with federal, state and local laws; ensures the sale of age restricted products are prohibited to individuals under the minimum age requirement.
What your background should be
- Previous supervisory and retail experience is preferred. Must have basic computer skills. Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues. Good understanding of intra-department functions, store operations and corporate business plans. Knowledge of retail business management practices and store transactions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Gas-station & convenience-store chain with grab-&-go food, beverages & more.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com