Shift Leader Trainee
- Hobart, IN
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service leadership for designated shift and team of employees. Assists in training and coaching employees, helping ensure store positions are staffed to appropriately handle customer service needs. Oversees the point of sale when a customer completes a purchase. Fosters an environment focused on customer service and satisfaction. Provides needed assistance in all aspects of store and food operations and holds a key leadership role when the store manager, co-manager or shift leader is not on duty. Helps ensure that all required reports and paperwork, including but not limited to the exceptional customer experience (ECE) worksheet, are completed in a timely fashion. Handles escalated customer concerns and emergencies in absence of the store manager. Seeks appropriate resolution for the situation while observing company guidelines. Assists in auditing inventory on a regular basis and helps manage on-hand quantities, adding back stock to displays as needed. Promotes and maintains a clean and organized store appearance inside and out. Orders products, verifies deliveries and posts accurate invoices as directed by store manager.
What your background should be
- Retail experience is preferred. Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues. Good understanding of intra-department functions and store operations. Knowledge of all types of store transactions and related programs. Ability to work as a member of a team. Ability to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- Gas-station & convenience-store chain with grab-&-go food, beverages & more.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org