Shift Leader Trainee
- Lawrenceburg, IN
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service leadership for designated shift and team of employees. Assists in training and coaching employees, helping ensure store positions are staffed to appropriately handle customer service needs. Oversees the point of sale when a customer completes a purchase. Fosters an environment focused on customer service and satisfaction. Helps to ensure that employees follow all company policies and are in compliance with federal, state and local laws. Works in tandem with shift leaders/co-manager to ensure leadership is available to customers and employees at all times. Provides needed assistance in all aspects of store and food operations and holds a key leadership role when the store manager, co-manager or shift leader is not on duty. Helps ensure that all required reports and paperwork, including but not limited to the exceptional customer experience (ECE) worksheet, are completed in a timely fashion. Handles escalated customer concerns and emergencies in absence of the store manager. Seeks appropriate resolution for the situation while observing company guidelines. Helps ensure all merchandising and marketing programs are executed properly. Completes other duties, including special projects, as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have retail experience. Completion of required training program. Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues. Good understanding of intra-department functions and store operations. Knowledge of all types of store transactions and related programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- This is the operator of a chain of combination gas stations and convenience stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com