- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for supervising a staff of 4 or more employee on each shift training, coaching and development of pizza olo. Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relation and ensuring product are consistent with company quality. Executing administrative duty including balancing of cash drawer, inventory count and food safety standard. Ensuring each guest is served courteously, quickly and efficiently with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude from client companies pizza olo. Operating a cash register. Ensuring the correct tool & procedure are used to prepare, build and present perfect food. Serving food that meet client companies quality standard. Maintaining a clean, neat and well stocked area.
What your background should be
- Strong customer service skills. Strong communication & writing skills. Ability to calculate and analyze data. Good personal grooming. Good cash handling skills. Stand up for 8 hours. Able to lift 35-50 pounds. Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists. Food service management experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- A high school diploma or university degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about food services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com