- Valdosta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Follows established guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy; gets work right despite pressing deadlines; concentrates on routine work details and organizes and maintains a system of records; is alert and aware of surroundings and carefully monitors technical equipment or processes. Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles. Commits to meeting the needs and expectations of the organization's internal and external customers; builds and maintains a customer base; delivers a high level of customer service; searches continually for ways to increase customer satisfaction (i.e., customer feedback). Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude. Initiates and develops relationships with others; demonstrates credibility; confronts conflict quickly and professionally; inspires confidence in others. Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
What your background should be
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Must have reliable transportation. Must be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise. Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery. Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision. Bilingual in certain markets. Work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about restaurants services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com