- Saint Marys, GA
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrate exemplary operations skills in all aspects of the restaurant including making quality products for company customers and ensuring each delivered product meets company standards and accurately reflects the customer's order. Professionally and promptly respond to all customer concerns or issues. Solicit customer feedback, share feedback with team, and use feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty. Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members by utilizing all available tools including operations manual and team member Handbook. Supervise a restaurant team, maintain adequate shift staffing levels according to projected sales, and properly train team members to exceed customer expectations, ensure compliance with uniform and appearance standards, and coach for improved performance. Ensure team is quality and customer focused and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun. Contribute to sales goals by providing prompt and friendly customer service; building check averages through team member product training and sales execution. Contribute to profit goals by ensuring stay within company guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing the profit system. Execute cash management duties. Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company's systems and guidelines to minimize loss. Manage company's assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complies with safety and security standards at all times.
What your background should be
- Representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Must be 18 years of age or older. Must have reliable transportation. Must be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise. Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery. Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American restaurant company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com